Photo by Eliott Foust for The Coloradoan
Homebuyer Education Class
Neighbor to Neighbor's FREE, HUD approved Homebuyer Education class provides a wide range of information about the home purchase process. Our class is available to all that are interested, whether you are just exploring the option of homeownership or you are about to close.
Our class will help you...
- Budget for upfront and ongoing expenses
- Recognize how your credit relates to homebuying
- Discover resources for down payment assistance and affordable housing
- Understand mortgage financing options
- Learn about real estate contracts and the loan closing process
- Become familiar with home inspections
- Fulfill education requirements for many programs including
City of Fort Collins HBA, LHOP, USDA, and CHFA.
THIS CLASS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY. At this time, N2N does not provide child care
services in conjunction with this class. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to call 970.488.2374 to discuss alternative options.
THIS CLASS IS ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY. Please check the CHFA website for Spanish speaking
classes in Colorado. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to call 970.488.2362
to discuss alternative options.
Class locations vary but will be located in Fort Collins or Loveland.
Register for our next class:
To register by phone, please call 970.488.2374
2017 Homebuyer Education Dates (subject to change):
REGISTRATION FOR FUTURE DATES WILL OPEN THE WEEK OF THE UPCOMING CLASS.
(Please confirm with your lender that the eHOME online course is acceptable for your loan and any assistance program).
If you have taken the class and need your loan officer to fill out the Certificate Request form, click here for form.