Our Homebuyer’s Club was created for anyone who is more than one year out from buying a home and would like to start learning about what it takes to become a homeowner. We provide three different evening courses for this purpose:
- Homebuying 101 – Join Neighbor to Neighbor experts as they dive into the basics of what it takes to reach your homeownership dreams!
- Master Your Money – Purchasing a home in Colorado is expensive! Come learn from our passionate Homeownership Advisors about strategies to save for upfront costs and determine a comfortable mortgage payment.
- Taking Charge of Your Credit – How is your credit score impacted by your decisions? Come speak to professionals in the field who can help you start making smarter financial decisions today!
Things to Consider:
These courses do not fullfil CHFA and other loan education requirements.
This class is for adults only. At this time, we do not provide child care services in conjunction with this class.
This class is English speaking only.
All classes are from 6pm – 7:30pm
There is a non-refundable $10 registration fee
Class locations vary.
Only one person per household needs to complete a profile and register for class.
- Taking Charge of your Credit – July 23rd at Gilded Goat Brewing Company. 3500 S. College Ave.
- Homebuying 101 – August 13th at Gilded Goat Brewing Company. 3500 S. College Ave.
- Homebuying 101 – September 10th at Gilded Goat Brewing Company. 3500 S. College Ave.
- Take Charge of your Credit – September 17th at Gilded Goat Brewing Company. 3500 S. College Ave.
- Master your Money – September 24th at Gilded Goat Brewing Company. 3500 S. College Ave.