The Client Services Coordinator at Neighbor to Neighbor (N2N) provides assistance to Larimer County households seeking emergency rent and/or utility assistance. The Client Services Coordinator completes applications with clients by phone, answers general questions about rent and utility assistance programs, and customer service to households pending for assistance.
REPORTS TO: Renter Team Program Manager
DURATION: This position is grant funded and slated through December 2021 and may continue through June 2022. The position is needed for 20-32 hours per week. This position is designed to be remote (work from home) during the pandemic. Office time can be arranged as needed.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Answer questions related to rent and utility assistance guidelines and checking status of pending households for low and moderate income households
- Provide clients with appropriate information and referrals to community resources
- Assist households who are unable to apply online in completing applications by phone
- Provide customer assistance in Spanish as needed
- Ensure that clients have basic understanding of programs specifics including eligibility standards
- Maintain confidentiality when working with clients
- Assist with record keeping or data entry in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Quickbooks, and/or Neighborly software
- Assist Program Manager with reporting and grant compliance
- Participate in Neighbor to Neighbor Team Meetings
- Other duties as may be assigned by N2N management
- 2 years of related experience providing services to clients
- Proficiency in English and Spanish required
- Demonstrated ability to understand and empathize with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of local resources or willingness to learn resources to make referrals
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to Kelly Evans by 04/16/2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.