Neighbor to Neighbor (N2N) envisions communities where everyone has access and opportunity to a stable home. Since 1970, N2N has provided housing stability services to residents of Larimer County. Today, N2N impacts over 5,000 residents each year and has offices in Loveland and Fort Collins, CO.
The Communications & Volunteer Coordinator assists with outreach initiatives to connect community members with Neighbor to Neighbor and its mission and impact. The Communications & Volunteer Coordinator works 20 hours per week. The position will be remote with occasional meetings at N2N’s main office in North Fort Collins, which may shift to be in-office post pandemic. The position will require sitting at a computer as well as meeting with clients and constituents occasionally. The position reports to N2N’s Philanthropy Manager.
• Lead volunteer management including recruitment, onsite support, appreciation, and reporting
• Work with staff and clients to collect and share participant success stories regularly
• Collaborate with Philanthropy Manager to implement communications strategy in alignment with fundraising and strategic plans
• Manage N2N’s social media and website content
• Assist with event preparations including volunteer appreciation events, and other special events or promotions
• Assist with Resident Services programs as needed
• 2 years relevant experience or relevant coursework
• Skilled in use of Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Office
• Experience with Constant Contact and WordPress is preferred
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism with constituents
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to perform as a positive team player
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 11/30/2020.