Neighbor to Neighbor (N2N) is a long time service provider in Larimer County focused on housing stability, because a stable home is the foundation for success. N2N provides a positive and appreciative environment for dedicated and supportive staff to innovate, produce, and collaborate with community partners and empower clients. Staff members should believe in and adhere to N2N’s values of: Compassion, Empowerment, Innovation, Collaboration, Professionalism, Passion, Diversity, and Excellence.
N2N’s Leasing Consultants are responsible for facilitating leasing services and maintaining positive resident relations of Neighbor to Neighbor’s multi-family residential apartments in Loveland and Fort Collins.
REPORTS TO: Portfolio Manager
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties & responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Provide support and accurate information to residents securing affordable housing with N2N
• Maintain records according to established procedures
• Process applications and secure deposits in accordance with appropriate procedures
• Support apartment turn processes to ensure resident move-ins are on time
• Complete move-in processes including orientation to community, explanation of N2N programs, file compliance
• Ensure renewal process is completed accurately and timely by distributing and managing notices, filing paperwork and conducting inspections
• Support the house rules, cleanliness, curb appeal, and safety of the community on an ongoing basis.
• Educate prospects and residents on the utilization of the RentCafe database system
• Maintain and facilitate open communication with residents and property team through written and verbal communication
• Consistently implement policies of the community
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices
• Support resident success by helping residents meet their goals
• Assist with coordinating community building programming, events, and youth programs
• Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
• Support resident services by referring residents to the Eviction Prevention Program, Work with Resident Services to set clear expectations. Address EPP (Eviction Prevention Program) needs in timely manner to promote accountability and resident success
• Provide courteous and professional customer service
• Maintain current and updated resident files with necessary information including certifications and inspections
• Accept rental payments and give immediately to the appropriate party
• Process accurate monthly reports on leases and renewals
• Ensure policy and Fair Housing compliance
• Collaborate with Maintenance, Resident Services, Management and other N2N teams
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least 1+ years’ experience in leasing, compliance, social work, or customer services fields
- Experience with Affordable Housing/Tax Credit/Section 8 Housing (Preferred)
- Must be customer-service driven and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Office and computer knowledge (preferred)
- Yardi Systems database experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have dependable transportation
JOB TYPE: The Leasing Consultant position is full-time, 40 hours per week. The position will require sitting at a computer, meeting with clients, and reliable transportation to apartment communities throughout the community. Position is eligible for benefits, including paid time off (PTO), health/dental/vision/life insurance, and a 401k match.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Morgan Krueger, N2N Portfolio Manager, at email@example.com