Do you like supporting a great cause? Do you like parties? Sounds like you should host a Rent party!
Rent Parties originated in the 1920’s in Harlem as a way to help cover a friend’s rent. A musician would provide entertainment while friends passed the hat to pay rent. With some of the highest rents in the state, our local friends and neighbors need this same help today! This is where you come in!
You can host a rent party and raise funds to keep a local family housed. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Contact Brooke Cunningham at email@example.com or 970-488-2373
- Invite your friends, family and neighbors
- Have a fun party! Feel free to incorporate a musician or a theme, if you’d like
- Pass the hat to raise funds to provide stable housing for local families
- On average, one rent party will raise enough funds to help 3 families in Larimer County
- Donations of any size are welcome. 100% of proceeds directly prevent homelessness for local families.
Host a party and make an impact in your community!