Total Assistance in July 2021:
- $1,368,987 in assistance distributed to 419 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for July
- $1,315,050 distributed to 307 households
- Average assistance = $4,283/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- $35,460 in Utility Assistance distributed to 81 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 188 households received $761,244 in assistance
- Loveland: 91 households received $396,310 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 28 households received $145,757
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 53 households received $21,773 in assistance
- Loveland: 23 households received $11,739 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 5 households received $1,948
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- Households with area median income (AMI) below 50% are prioritized for repeat assistance
- Utility assistance offered in COVID-related circumstances for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Boxelder Sanitation
- Wait time for rent assistance is currently 3-4 weeks. Households with eviction notices/notices to quit are fast-tracked by N2N.
- Period to cure eviction notices in Colorado was extended to 30 days for Households waiting for assistance.