We are now offering Utility Assistance
Neighbor to Neighbor is now accepting applications for Utility Assistance for those clients who have been impacted by COVID-19. If you are behind on utilities, but not rent you are still eligible to apply. If you already have a pending application for rent assistance, you do not need to complete a separate one for utility assistance.
To qualify for assistance, you must:
- have utility services set up through Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Poudre Valley REA, Xcel Energy, Boxelder Sanitation
- be unable to pay your utility bill because of impacts from COVID-19
- be making 80% or less of Area Median Income
Call (970)829-0296 if you have questions or need assistance.
The following web browsers are recommended: Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
We will be prioritizing applications of individuals who are:
- below 50% AMI
- who have received a shut off notice
- households with one or more members who have been unemployed for the last 90 days
If you have a shut off notice, apply for utility assistance through the link above and then call Suah, our Client Coordinator at (970)829-0296. You can email the shut off notice to email@example.com