We are now offering Utility Assistance
Neighbor to Neighbor is now accepting applications for Utility Assistance for those clients who have been impacted by COVID-19. If you are behind on utilities, but not rent you are still eligible to apply. If you already have a pending application for rent assistance, you do not need to complete a separate one for utility assistance.
To qualify for assistance, you must:
- have utility services set up through Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Poudre Valley REA, Xcel Energy, Boxelder Sanitation
- be unable to pay your utility bill because of impacts from COVID-19
- be making 80% or less of Area Median Income
Call (970)829-0296 if you have questions or need assistance.
The following web browsers are recommended: Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
We will be prioritizing applications of individuals who are:
- below 50% AMI
- who have received a shut off notice
- households with one or more members who have been unemployed for the last 90 days
If you have a shut off notice, apply for utility assistance through the link above and then call our COVID Client Coordinator at (970)829-0296. You can email the shut off notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents outside of Larimer County
If you live outside of Larimer County and need to apply for utility assistance, please click here to find the appropriate application. Please note, the link to apply states rent assistance, but the application covers rent, utility, and in some cases mortgage assistance. Make sure you click on the application link for more information on what all is offered for each county.
These applications will not be handled by Neighbor to Neighbor. If you have questions while filling it out, please contact the appropriate agency in your county.