Covid-19 Rent Assistance
Here is what you need to do if your request for rent assistance is related to Covid-19:
Review the following information and then complete the online application when you’re ready. Once we receive your online application, a housing counselor will be in touch to continue the process. If you are unable to apply online or have other inquiries, please call (970) 829-0296. We appreciate your patience as our counselors work to serve each client individually. For any issues related to the Neighborly application process, call the state hotline at 1-888-480-0066.
We will prioritize the following applications:
- Individuals making below 50% Area Median Income (AMI) (see AMI table below)
- Households with one or more members who have been unemployed for the last 90 days
- If you have an eviction notice, complete the online rent assistance application, then call our Hotline at (970)829-0296 and leave a message. You can email the eviction notice to [email protected]
Please be aware that due to high application volumes, it may take 4-5 weeks to be contacted after your application for Covid-19 related assistance is complete. However, the process is expedited if you receive or have already received an eviction notice. If this happens, email your eviction notice to [email protected] or text/call (970) 829-0296 as soon as possible.
Applications are currently not being processed in-person.
Please have the following items ready when you apply:
- Photo ID
- Current lease agreement
- One month’s worth of most recent pay stubs, or most recent income verification statement
- In ‘Section C,’ please include yourself as a household member