The Neighbor to Neighbor screening process focuses on safety and security, alongside finding the most compatible match possible!
- Application – Click Apply buttom below.
- HomeShare Coordinator will call you to schedule interview.
- Background check ($25 fee).
- Interview – HomeShare Coordinator and Participant meet to discuss needs, interests, and lifestyle.
- Match Introductions – Meeting of potential HomeShare matches to discuss lifestyles and expectations.
- Trial – A trial living arrangement to see if the match is compatible.
- Living Agreement Signing – When HomeProvider and HomeSeeker choose to share a home, the Housing Counselor will help them work out the terms of their living agreement.
- Care and Ongoing Support – Counselor provides ongoing support in case needs change or issues arise.
This is not an immediate housing solution, it will take time get through the application and interview stages.