Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in May 2022:
- $1,819,050 in assistance distributed to 572 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for May
- $1,699,868 distributed to 408 households
- Average assistance = $4,166/household
- $63,211 in Utility Assistance distributed to 146 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 250 households received $1,042,975 in assistance
- Loveland: 124 households received $514,707 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 34 households received $142,186
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 93 households received $31,421 in assistance
- Loveland: 41 households received $28,260 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $4,919
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 214 Larimer households and 127 Broomfield households are currently waiting for N2N assistance. Wait time is 2-3 weeks.
- Covid-related funding will transition from emergency payments to landlords to outreach, and financial education in 2022.
- State and County Emergency Rent Assistance Programs continue to fund rent/utility assistance, referrals, and budget education.
- Donations, local grants, and Energy Outreach CO fund non-Covid-related rent and utility assistance
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 21 New/First Time Clients and 41 Total Active Clients in May 2022
- $172,312 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP) will transition to Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) in summer 2022.
- 88 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in May.
- 86 households completed homeownership education with N2N.