April Eviction Prevention Assistance
- $1,645,071 distributed to 377 households
- Average assistance = $4,241/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 219 households received $897,511 in assistance
- Loveland: 74 households received $332,704 in assistance
- Weld County: 64 households received $281,779 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 33 households received $141,872
- N2N is now offering utility assistance to households impacted by COVID
- N2N completed EHAP contract with the state, so ERAP assistance is available to Larimer County only. Weld County is distributing their own assistance.
- Wait times have decreased significantly and are now at 3-4 weeks. This is down from 6-8 weeks.
- Other city funds, grants, and donations are used for move-in and non-COVID rent assistance
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!