Neighbor to Neighbor has 135 units in 11 properties across Larimer County. Our portfolio includes two or three bedroom apartments and townhomes. All rentals are conveniently located near public transportation or walking distance to community resources.
Eligibility Guidelines for Affordable Units
The combined Gross income of the household cannot exceed the maximum income listed below. All Neighbor to Neighbor properties and units have different income requirements. Neighbor to Neighbor does not maintain a waitlist for our affordable units. Available units are posted online when they become available and are filled on a first come, first serve basis. When applying for a unit, check the posting and income guidelines to be sure your household qualifies.
|Household Size||30% Maximum Income||50% Maximum Income||60% Maximum Income|
*Taken from the 2018 CHFA Guidelines for Larimer Country Area Median Income
- Applicants must meet citizenship or eligible immigration requirements
- Household members 18 years of age or older must pay a $40.00 nonrefundable application fee
- Household must have a background free of violent or drug-related criminal activity
- Applicants must also pass the screening criteria of the landlord
- Household members may not owe money to another landlord or utility company
Eligibility for Subsidized Units
Applicants should meet the eligibility guidelines for 30% or below based on your household size as noted in the chart above. Neighbor to Neighbor has a waitlist for these properties for those who qualify. To be added onto our waitlist or to update your contact information, please use the link below.