How to Apply
The application process begins when you click the “Apply Now For Utility Assistance” button below. Follow these steps to first Create An Account, and then submit your application by completing the entire online form.
- Click on “Rent and Utility Assistance” and select “Are you currently behind on your utility bill?”
- Check the “I agree to consent to receive documents electronically” box and click “Continue”
- Enter your name and email address before clicking “Create Account.”
- Go to your email and click “Confirm Your Account” in the Welcome email. This takes you back to your browser to create an Account Password.
- Once entered into your account, select “Complete Profile” and begin entering your information.
- You must answer all of the questions and select “Save and Continue” for your application to be completed.
* If you have already received a shut-off notice, complete the online utility assistance application, then email your shut-off notice to [email protected].
If you are unable to complete an online application, or if it has been more than five business days since you submitted your completed application, please call the Assistance Line at (970)829-0296, select option 2, and leave a message with your contact information and a brief explanation of your situation.