We are now offering Utility Assistance
Neighbor to Neighbor is now accepting applications for Utility Assistance. If you are behind on utilities, but not rent you are still eligible to apply. If you already have a pending application for rent assistance, you do not need to complete a separate one for utility assistance.
To qualify for assistance, you must:
- have utility services set up through Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, or Xcel Energy
- be unable to pay your utility bill because of impacts from COVID-19
- be making 80% or less of Area Median Income
Call (970)829-0296 if you have questions or need assistance.
You must use GOOGLE CHROME to complete the application.
We will be prioritizing applications of individuals who are:
- below 50% AMI
- who have received an eviction notice
- households with one or more members who have been unemployed for the last 90 days