We are now offering Utility Assistance

Neighbor to Neighbor is now accepting applications for Utility Assistance. If you are behind on utilities, but not rent you are still eligible to apply. If you already have a pending application for rent assistance, you do not need to complete a separate one for utility assistance.

To qualify for assistance, you must:

  • have utility services set up through Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, or Xcel Energy
  • be unable to pay your utility bill because of impacts from COVID-19
  • be making 80% or less of Area Median Income

Call (970)829-0296 if you have questions or need assistance.

The following web browsers are recommended: Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox


We will be prioritizing applications of individuals who are:

  • below 50% AMI
  • who have received a shut off notice
  • households with one or more members who have been unemployed for the last 90 days