- Resident Committee – Monthhly meeting where you get to know your neighbors and have input in your community
- Resident Achievement Program – Rewards program with prizes and gift cards when you accomplish life goals.
- Resident Services – Supportive services offered from onsite Resident Services Coordinator including budgeting, resume building, career counseling, and resource referrals
Youth Entrepreneur Club
- Crafts and dinner twice a month during the school year offered for ages 5-13. During the summer months, crafts are only offered once a month.
- During the summer, an 8-week program teaching money management skills is offered for children ages 7-13.
- Several community opportunities to sell crafts and earn money that the children have the chance to vote and spend on a fun activity during the summer.
- Outdoor opportunity to grow your own vegetables and interact with your neighbors.
- Seeds, soil, and planters provided by N2N
- On-site Bookmobile, Story time for Elementary children, and Robotics Club for 3rd-6th Grade provided by Fort Collins Public Library
- Breakfast at Coachlight Office every school day for all Elementary children
- Cooking classes
- Financial Literacy Classes for adults