Neighbor to Neighbor strives to create a supportive, cooperative and interactive community for all residents and families. In addition to many seasonal happenings, each summer N2N celebrates National NeighborWorks’ week with an on-site community dinner and lots of fun activities.
- Resident Committee – Monthly gathering to meet your neighbors and have input within your community
- Resident Achievement Program – Rewards program with prizes and gift cards when you accomplish life goals
- Resident Services – Supportive services including budgeting, resume building, career counseling, and resource referrals
Youth Entrepreneur Club
- During the school year, bimonthly crafts and dinner offered for ages 5-13. During summer, crafts are only offered monthly.
- During summer, an 8-week program teaching money management skills is offered for children ages 7-13.
- Several community opportunities available to sell crafts and earn money. The Youth Entrepreneur children then vote on a fun summer activity to use their profits towards.
- Outdoor opportunity to grow your own vegetables and interact with your neighbors
- Seeds, soil, and planters provided by N2N
- On-site Bookmobile, Storytime for elementary children (Fort Collins Public Library)
- Robotics Club for 3rd-6th graders (Fort Collins Public Library)
- Adult Financial Literacy Classes