Since 2008, Neighbor to Neighbor has successfully prevented foreclosure for over 1,200 Larimer County households. Our foreclosure prevention counselor will work with you to become knowledgeable and confident in making choices to avoid foreclosure by:
- Providing education on the Colorado foreclosure process
- Developing a realistic household spending plan
- Providing the tools to work effectively with your mortgage servicer
- Explaining the options available to avoid foreclosure
- Refer you to appropriate resources
- Collaborate with you to create a strategic plan for either curing your mortgage default or transitioning to other housing
Neighbor to Neighbor is proud to be a network member of the Colorado Housing Connects.
Emergency Mortgage Assistance is now available for all Colorado residents who are unable to pay their mortgage due to impacts from COVID-19. For more information about the Colorado Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program, click here.