May Eviction Prevention Assistance
- $138,337 distributed to 216 households
- Ave. assistance = $640/household
- 45 undocumented households received assistance.
- $14,191 distributed to 24 households for June assistance as of 6/1/20.
- 138 households are pending for June assistance.
Eviction Prevention by Area
- Fort Collins:
- 148 households received $96,240 in assistance.
- 38% do not speak English, 62% speak English
- 21% undocumented, 79% documented
- 28% mobile home residents, 61% non-mobile home residents, 11% no response
- Average AMI: 21%, Average age: 37
- 54 households received $32,917 in assistance
- 19% do not speak English, 81% speak English
- 1% undocumented, 99% documented
- 33% mobile home residents, 56% non-mobile home residents, 11% no response
- Average AMI: 19%, Average age: 39
- Eviction moratoriums may lead to residents not prioritizing rent with serious consequence.
- Distribution of $100,000+/month will last through 2020 as service industry struggles to recover.
- N2N currently hiring another bilingual Housing Counselor to assist Spanish-speaking households.
- N2N monthly distribution has increased 630%.
- State of CO rent assistance program improvements expected; Zero N2N clients approved.
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, 970-488-2363 or [email protected].