Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in June 2022:
- $1,868,121 in assistance distributed to 574 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for June
- $1,656,733 distributed to 376 households
- Average assistance = $4,406/household
- $104,563 in Utility Assistance distributed to 163 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 200 households received $783,396 in assistance
- Loveland: 103 households received $504,579 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 28 households received $127,367
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 72 households received $16,715 in assistance
- Loveland: 80 households received $83,719 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $4,129
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 336 households are waiting or are in-process. 145 of these households have eviction notices.
- Covid-related funding will transition from emergency payments to landlords to outreach, financial education in 2022.
City of Loveland utilities have begun shut-offs which resulted in higher #s of Loveland households assisted in June.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 29 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 64 Total Active Clients in June 2022
- $273,523 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 66 households completed homeownership education with N2N
- 79 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in June
- 4 households closed on a reverse mortgage
- Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP) will transition to Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) in summer 2022.