Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in November 2022
- $868,229 in assistance distributed to 429 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for November
- $760,625 distributed to 268 households
- Average assistance = $2,838/household
- $54,023 in Utility Assistance distributed to 134 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 165 households received $421,542 in assistance
- Loveland: 82 households received $250,291 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 21 households received $88,792
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 66 households received $20,739 in assistance
- Loveland: 57 households received $26,788 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $6,496
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 55 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 131 Total Active Clients in November 2022
- $741,283 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 69 households completed homeownership education with N2N this month
- 53 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in November
- 1 household closed on a reverse mortgage after receiving reverse mortgage counseling and education.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].