Total August 2021 Assistance:
- $1,239,678 in assistance distributed to 420 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance in August
- $1,176,942 distributed to 269 households
- Average assistance = $4,375/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- $33,197 in Utility Assistance distributed to 107 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 166 households received $729,755 in assistance
- Loveland: 82 households received $353,702 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 21 households received $93,485
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 68 households received $16,099 in assistance
- Loveland: 33 households received $11,719 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 6 households received $5,379
- Households with area median income (AMI) below 50% are prioritized for repeat assistance
- Utility assistance offered in COVID-related circumstances for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Boxelder Sanitation
- Wait time for rent assistance is currently 3-4 weeks. Households with eviction notices/notices to quit are fast-tracked by N2N.
- Period to cure eviction notices in Colorado was extended to 30 days for Households waiting for assistance.
- Wait time is currently ~5-6 weeks. Wait time for households with eviction notices/notices to quit is 2-3 day wait with N2N.
- For Colorado households waiting for assistance, the period to cure eviction notices was extended to 30 days on 9/3/21
- 151 households educated by N2N successfully purchased homes (across the front range) in August. 12 households counseled by N2N closed on a reverse mortgage in July. Intakes for N2N foreclosure prevention services are increasing. N2N foreclosure prevention services are preparing for increased demand in late 2021.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!