December Eviction Prevention Assistance
- $426,557 distributed to 483 households
- Average assistance = $883/household
- 61 undocumented households received assistance
- 13% undocumented, 87% documented
- 18% non-English speakers, 82% English speakers
- Average Area Median Income: 24%
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 209 households received $180,512 in assistance
- Loveland: 113 households received $96,026 in assistance
- Weld County: 139 households received $75,203 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 21 households received $129,291
- N2N had highest number of pending requests during December
- N2N added 3 counselors and 1 bilingual admin staff to process increased requests.
- N2N processed 950 applications in December, distributing over $700,000.
- Rapid Response: 10 volunteers processed 175 pending applicants, distributing $285,000 with N2N donations and flexible grants
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].