Total Assistance Distributed in December 2021:
- $1,956,978 in assistance distributed to 544 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for December
- $1,884,023 distributed to 398 households
- Average assistance = $4,734/household
- $55,402 in Utility Assistance distributed to 131 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 251 households received $1,118,320 in assistance
- Loveland: 111 households received $576,713 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 36 households received $188,990
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 71 households received $21,033 in assistance
- Loveland: 49 households received $28,551 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $5,819
- 472 Larimer households are currently waiting for N2N assistance (compared with 573 last month).
- 327 households are first-time applicants, 145 households are repeat.
- ~200 pending N2N households receive eviction notices/month and are prioritized.
- Wait time for the general public is ~8 weeks and ~1 week for households who have received eviction notices. Many households are first time applicants.
- Households with area median income (AMI) below 50% are prioritized for repeat assistance
- Utility assistance offered in COVID-related circumstances for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Boxelder Sanitation
- N2N continues to hire additional housing assistance coordinators to reduce wait times
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!