February Eviction Prevention Assistance
- $979,009 distributed to 207 households
- Average assistance = $4,553/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- Average Area Median Income: 24%
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 70 households received $329,321 in assistance
- Loveland: 60 households received $278,918 in assistance
- Weld County: 64 households received $315,708 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 13 households received $42,524
- N2N able to provide multiple months of assistance in accordance to new state guidelines
- N2N hired 8 additional staff members to assist processing applications
- State guidelines starting 1/4/21 allow assistance for all back rent, current month, and 2 future months. Currently assisting through May.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!