March Eviction Prevention Assistance
- $1,525,619 distributed to 381 households
- Average assistance = $4,004/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- Average Area Median Income: 24%
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 167 households received $611,314 in assistance
- Loveland: 75 households received $290,168 in assistance
- Weld County: 118 households received $541,986 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 21 households received $82,151
- N2N is identifying processes for offering utility assistance to Larimer County households
- ERAP and EHAP funding is for COVID impacted households only
- Other city funds, grants, and donations are used for move-in and non-COVID rent assistance
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!