Total Assistance Distributed in November 2021:
- $1,509,738 in assistance distributed to 494 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for November
- $1,439,191 distributed to 324 households
- Average assistance = $4,442/household
- $58,864 in Utility Assistance distributed to 148 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 210 households received $923,051 in assistance
- Loveland: 94 households received $429,578 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 20 households received $86,562
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 89 households received $25,521 in assistance
- Loveland: 51 households received $31,067 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 8 households received $2,276
- Households with area median income (AMI) below 50% are prioritized for repeat assistance
- Utility assistance offered in COVID-related circumstances for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Boxelder Sanitation
- Wait time for rent assistance is currently 8 weeks. Wait time for households with eviction notices is around 1 week. Many households are first time applicants.
- N2N continues to hire additional housing assistance coordinators to reduce wait times
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!