Total Assistance Distributed in September 2021:
- $1,514,735 in assistance distributed to 452 households
Eviction Prevention Totals for September
- $1,453,284 distributed to 309 households
- Average assistance = $4,703/household
- $44,445 in Utility Assistance distributed to 111 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 191 households received $872,772 in assistance
- Loveland: 103 households received $505,236 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 15 households received $75,276
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 75 households received $28,169 in assistance
- Loveland: 31 households received $14,972 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 5 households received $1,277
- Households with area median income (AMI) below 50% are prioritized for repeat assistance
- Utility assistance offered in COVID-related circumstances for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, Loveland Water and Power, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy, Town of Wellington, Town of Estes Park, Boxelder Sanitation
- Wait time for rent assistance is currently 6 weeks. Wait time for households with eviction notices is 2-3 days. Many households are first time applicants.
- N2N recently hired 4 additional Client/Housing Coordinators to reduce wait times. Training will be complete in October.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!