Total Assistance Distributed in February 2022
- $1,684,445 in assistance distributed to 526 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for February
- $1,596,909 distributed to 354 households
- Average assistance = $4,511/household
- $55,214 in Utility Assistance distributed to 145 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 237 households received $1,049,978 in assistance
- Loveland: 98 households received $461,058 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 19 households received $85,873
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 76 households received $26,803 in assistance
- Loveland: 59 households received $24,356 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 10 households received $4,055
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 341 Larimer households are currently waiting for N2N assistance, compared with Jan: 431, Dec: 472 and Nov: 573.
- 150 households = first-time applicants, 191 households = repeat.
- Wait time for general public is 4 weeks and ~1-2 weeks for households who have received eviction notices.
- N2N has hired 8 additional Housing Assistance Coordinators, all started in mid-February – continuing effort to reduce wait times.