Neighbor to Neighbor’s Fort Collins office will conduct business as usual during renovations – just steps away from our future space!
We have shared a lot about our renovation project to preserve our aging affordable apartment homes for decades to come. Another important element of our rehab is the expansion of our N2N office building in Fort Collins. This project will double the building’s footprint to create more offices and storage, and will allow us to host community and resident activities.
For perspective, in any given week, we currently have over 25 employees from five departments sharing nine offices, oftentimes doubling up or spilling over into common areas and our meeting/storage room. This expansion will enable N2N to better serve our community, and allow for greater engagement with our clients, supporters and partners. Some of our dreams that helped drive this renovation include:
- Private offices to assist walk-in visitors experiencing a housing crisis
- Group spaces for meetings as well as families with young children who come seeking assistance
- Multipurpose room to accommodate everything from board meetings to youth enrichment activities to educational classes for clients and community members
- Gathering spaces for resident committees to connect and collaborate
- Storage space for ongoing needs, such as diapers, household donations and program supplies
Accessing Our Fort Collins Office During Renovations
Beginning August 15th, the N2N office building will be closed for the duration of the renovation project. But don’t worry! Our teams will conduct business as usual in a converted apartment at the same location. Posted signs will direct visitors to our temporary location, and our Monday-Friday hours will remain the same.