Neighbor to Neighbor’s (N2N) Homeownership Advisor provides comprehensive homeownership counseling to Larimer County households and surrounding areas. Assessment of emergency mortgage assistance applications and distribution of allocated funds will be the primary responsibility of this position. Expansion into other services may be possible.
Neighbor to Neighbor (N2N) is a long-time nonprofit organization focused on housing access and opportunity for residents of Larimer County. N2N provides a positive and appreciative environment for dedicated and supportive staff to innovate, produce, and collaborate with diverse community partners and empower clients. Staff members should believe in and adhere to N2N’s values of: Compassion, Empowerment, Innovation, Collaboration, Professionalism, Passion, Diversity, and Excellence.
40 hours per week. Permanent, based on community need and funding. Remote, work from home. Office time can be arranged if needed.
Benefits and Pay
Medical, dental and life insurance is available for all permanent employees after 60 days of employment. 10 paid holidays and 22 days of Personal Time Off, PTO is accrued each pay period. After 60 days of employment, employees are eligible for 2 additional paid floating holidays. Starting wage: $23 per hour.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficiently work through Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP/HAF) requests
- Help navigate clients through early interventions of foreclosure prevention and be able to make referrals to foreclosure preventions counselors, as needed.
- Provide clients with appropriate information and referrals to community resources
- Document all client interaction in Neighborly database system
- Submits files to QC review with infrequent and insignificant errors, exemplifies attention to detail in files
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality when working with clients
- Maintains excellent organization; contacts clients within a timely manner, demonstrates appropriate prioritization
- Attend trainings as appropriate and necessary
- Provide documentation of client stories for marketing and outreach purposes
- Participate in N2N Team meetings
- Positively represents N2N in the community and assure excellent client and partner relations, rapport and reputation
- Other responsibilities as needed for the successful operation of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in English, Spanish skills a plus
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, primarily the ability to understand and empathize with others
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Solid computer skills with the ability and drive to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of local resources
- Experience working with low to moderate income populations
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, charismatic, and confident with an ability to unite and engage
Please email your resume and cover letter including relevant skill set by June 17th to Miranda Minton at email@example.com.