Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in April 2022:
- $2,050,536 in assistance distributed to 653 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for April
- $1,929,183 distributed to 445 households
- Average assistance = $4,335/household
- $80,201 in Utility Assistance distributed to 185 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 279 households received $1,110,844 in assistance
- Loveland: 132 households received $668,659 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 34 households received $149,680
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 110 households received $37,564 in assistance
- Loveland: 64 households received $37,718 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $4,919
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 73 Larimer households are currently waiting for N2N assistance. 37 households are first-time applicants, 36 households are repeat.
- Wait time for processing N2N applications is 1 week.
- Covid-related funding will transition from emergency payments to landlords to outreach, financial education in 2022.
- State and County ERAP continues to fund Covid-response, rent, utility, referrals, and budget education.
- Donations, local grants, and Energy Outreach CO continue to fund non-Covid-related rent and utility assistance.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 24 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 46 Total Active Clients in April 2022
- $169,395 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 77 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in April.
- 86 households completed homeownership education with N2N.
- 1 household closed on a reverse mortgage
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].