Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in August 2022
- $2,239,130 in assistance distributed to 676 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for August
- $2,032,670 distributed to 427 households
- Average assistance = $4,760/household
- $109,501 in Utility Assistance distributed to 216 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 241 households received $1,039,165 in assistance
- Loveland: 133 households received $702,869 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 25 households received $107,297
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 111 households received $36,603 in assistance
- Loveland: 94 households received $64,161 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 11 households received $8,737
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 452 households are waiting for assistance or are in process. 255 are repeat clients and 197 have received eviction notices.
- Wait times for households with eviction notices are one day and without an eviction notice is 3-4 weeks.
- The number of N2N inquiries from households with eviction notices has been increasing: April-May: 268, June-July: 561.
- Weld County stopped accepting new rent assistance clients as of 8/15/22. N2N will begin assisting Weld County households once state funding is secured.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 36 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 101 Total Active Clients in August 2022
- $523,977 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 87 households completed homeownership education with N2N
- 76 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in August
- 1 household closed on a reverse mortgage after receiving reverse mortgage counseling and education.
- DOLA estimates to have an executed Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) contract with N2N in October 2022.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].