Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in January 2022:
- $2,036,188 in assistance distributed to 555 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for January 2022
- $1,962,964 distributed to 423 households
- Average assistance = $4,640/household
- $36,927 in Utility Assistance distributed to 110 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 265 households received $1,155,884 in assistance
- Loveland: 134 households received $673,386 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 24 households received $133,694
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 69 households received $18,634 in assistance
- Loveland: 33 households received $11,933 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 8 households received $6,559
- 431 Larimer households are currently waiting for N2N assistance, compared with 472 in Dec and 573 in Nov.
- 227 households are first-time applicants; 204 households are repeat; and around 200 households that receive eviction notices each month are prioritized.
- Wait time for the general public is ~6 weeks and ~1-2 weeks for households who have received eviction notices.
- N2N has hired 6 additional Housing Assistance Coordinators, all starting in mid-February – continuing efforts to address wait times.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- $399,142 in mortgage assistance was distributed to lenders
- 99 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in January.
- 93 households completed homeownership education with N2N.
- 1 household counseled by N2N closed on a reverse mortgage in January.
- 2 foreclosures were prevented with N2N.
- N2N is one of 3 organizations piloting Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP) assistance statewide.
- 806 applications are pending statewide (703 last month); N2N has 32 applications currently in process.
- N2N is currently hiring additional Homeownership Advisors.
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director Kelly Evans at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].