Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in July 2022
- $1,327,596 in assistance distributed to 433 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for July
- $1,154,393 distributed to 258 households
- Average assistance = $4,474/household
- $63,671 in Utility Assistance distributed to 146 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 142 households received $551,161 in assistance
- Loveland: 76 households received $373,167 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 20 households received $102,357
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 65 households received $26,231 in assistance
- Loveland: 68 households received $33,523 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 13 households received $3,917
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 286 households are waiting for assistance. 151 are repeat clients and 52 have received eviction notices.
- The number of N2N inquiries from households with eviction notices has been increasing: April-May: 268, June-July: 561.
- City of Loveland utilities have begun shut-offs which resulted in higher numbers of Loveland households being assisted.
- Weld County stopped accepting new rent assistance clients as of 8/15/22. N2N is exploring possibility of assisting Weld households in future.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 25 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 80 Total Active Clients in July 2022
- $213,152 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 69 households completed homeownership education with N2N
- 81 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in July
- Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP) will transition to Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) in summer 2022.
- DOLA estimates to have an executed Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) contract with N2N in October 2022.