Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in March 2022:
- $2,484,457 in assistance distributed to 726 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for March
- $2,393,517 distributed to 547 households
- Average assistance = $4,375/household
- $66,078 in Utility Assistance distributed to 156 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 337 households received $1,408,263 in assistance
- Loveland: 171 households received $801,334 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 39 households received $183,920
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 85 households received $27,916 in assistance
- Loveland: 57 households received $34,704 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 14 households received $3,458
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 97 Larimer households are currently waiting for N2N assistance, compared with Feb: 341, Jan: 431, Dec: 472 and Nov: 573
- 78 households are first-time applicants, 19 households are repeat
- Wait time for processing N2N applications is 1 week. The addition of 8 new Housing Assistance Coordinators has significantly reduced wait times.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 8 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 51 Total Active Clients in March 2022
- $85,591 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 109 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in March.
- 143 households completed homeownership education with N2N.
- 8 households closed on a reverse mortgage in March.
- 1 foreclosure was prevented with N2N in March.