Eviction Prevention: Rent & Utility Assistance
Total Assistance Distributed in September 2022
- $2,156,988 in assistance distributed to 719 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance Totals for September
- $1,920,482 distributed to 423 households
- Average assistance = $4540/household
- $117,409 in Utility Assistance distributed to 261 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 213 households received $978,792 in assistance
- Loveland: 143 households received $644,063 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 30 households received $129,356
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 141 households received $48,092 in assistance
- Loveland: 103 households received $57,718 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 17 households received $11,599
*Households who receive rent and utility assistance in the same month are reflected twice.
- 213 households are waiting for assistance or are in process. 135 are first time clients and 78 are repeat clients.
- Wait times for households with eviction notices are less than one week and without an eviction notice is 6 weeks.
- N2N has two teams processing rent assistance: one for households needing up to two months of assistance and one for households needing more.
Homeownership & Mortgage Assistance
- 55 New/First Time Homeownership Clients and 115 Total Active Clients in September 2022
- $616,536 in mortgage assistance distributed to lenders
- 97 households completed homeownership education with N2N in September
- 97 homeownership households educated by N2N closed on a home in September
- 2 households closed on a reverse mortgage after receiving reverse mortgage counseling and education.
- DOLA estimates to have an executed Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) contract with N2N in October 2022.