We know that housing is only one of the challenges that many community members are facing. As such, here are some additional community resources that we encourage folks to look into for help.
- Connect for Health Colorado is providing emergency Open Enrollment for those needing health insurance: connectforhealthco.com/we-can-help
- The Larimer County Food Bank has modified their services to maximize safety and access to school lunches: foodbanklarimer.org/news/covid-19
- Serve 6.8 is providing food baskets and hygiene products in Fort Collins: serve68.org
- House of Neighborly Service is offering drive-up food baskets in Loveland: www.honservice.org
- Homeward Alliance, Fort Collins Rescue Mission and Catholic Charities have partnered to run a day shelter, warming center, and overflow shelter at the Northside Aztlan Center: www.homewardalliance.org/coronavirus-covid-19-faqs
- New Belgium Brewing has started a Fort Collins Restaurant and Bar worker relief fund, applications are due by April 5th: newbelgiumbrewing.submittable.com/submit