Total Assistance in June 2021:
- $1,454,027 in assistance distributed to 432 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance in June
- $1,392,993 distributed to 313 households
- Average assistance = $4,450/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- $45,417 in Utility Assistance distributed to 99 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 209 households received $927,046 in assistance
- Loveland: 81 households received $368,116 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 23 households received $97,832
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 76 households received $36,991 in assistance
- Loveland: 19 households received $5,108 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 4 households received $3,319
- Utility and rent assistance is available for 0-80% AMI households impacted by Covid in Larimer County. Mortgage assistance is not available.
- Utility assistance offered for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, City of Loveland Utilities, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy.
- Need for rent assistance continues at high levels, addressing significant balances accrued during the pandemic.
- Wait times have decreased significantly and are now at 3-4 weeks. This is down from 6-8 weeks.
- Other city funds, grants, and donations are used for move-in and non-COVID rent assistance
View prior month statistics
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!