Total Assistance in May 2021:
- $1,819,050 in assistance distributed to 572 households
Eviction Prevention Assistance in May
- $1,788,728 distributed to 379 households
- Average assistance = $3,739/household
- On average, clients are receiving 4 months of assistance at a time.
- $33,659 in Utility Assistance distributed to 87 households
Eviction Prevention Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 255 households received $1,105,760 in assistance
- Loveland: 107 households received $573,392 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 18 households received $109,576
Utility Assistance Breakdown by Area
- Fort Collins: 68 households received $29,218 in assistance
- Loveland: 16 households received $3,683 in assistance
- Other Larimer County: 3 households received $758
- Utility and rent assistance is available for 0-80% AMI households impacted by Covid in Larimer County. Mortgage assistance is not available.
- Utility assistance offered for the following utility providers: Fort Collins Utilities, City of Loveland Utilities, Poudre Valley REA, Excel Energy.
- Need for rent assistance continues at high levels, addressing significant balances accrued during the pandemic.
- Wait times have decreased significantly and are now at 3-4 weeks. This is down from 6-8 weeks.
- Other city funds, grants, and donations are used for move-in and non-COVID rent assistance
View statistics from prior months
Contact N2N Executive Director, Kelly Evans, at 970-488-2363 or [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!