Neighbor to Neighbor’s HUD and CHFA approved Homebuyer Education class provides a wide range of information about the home purchase process. Our class is available to all that are interested, whether you are just starting to explore the option of homeownership or you are about to close.
- Budget for upfront and ongoing expenses
- Recognize how your credit relates to homebuying
- Discover resources for down payment assistance and affordable housing
- Understand mortgage financing options
- Learn about real estate contracts and the loan closing process
- Become familiar with home inspections
- Fulfill education requirements for many programs including LHOP, USDA, and CHFA
Things to Consider:
This class is for adults only. At this time, we do not provide child care services in conjunction with this class.
This class is English speaking. If you need accommodations, please call 970-488-2362.
This class is all day. Each class runs from 9am until 3:30pm. Also, you will not receive credit for course if you miss more than 15 minutes of class.
Class locations vary. Each class will be located in Fort Collins or Loveland.