Each year, volunteers provide over 5,000 hours of support to Neighbor to Neighbor. The value of volunteer time to Neighbor to Neighbor is over $100,000 annually!
Neighbor to Neighbor has volunteer opportunities available for youth, adults, groups, interns, and court-referred volunteers.
Would you like to get involved with N2N? You could...
- Attend and invite others to quarterly Home Matters happy hours
- Help with N2N's Annual Polo Championship in the fall
- Serve breakfast to young residents before school
- Interact with youth using N2N's computer lab after school
- Sell Qdoba/TBCY cards to help N2N's Youth Entrepreneurs raise money
- Sell youth greeting cards to help Youth Entrepreneurs earn money
- Help with monthly youth and resident activities
- Invite N2N to present at your club or church meeting
- Provide childcare during Resident Committee meetings
- Help with landscaping and maintenance projects
- Prepare materials for Home Buyer Education classes
- Assist in preparing mailings
- Attend or host a table at N2N's Annual Polo Championship in August
- Serve on a committee related to Counseling, Fundraising, Properties, or on N2N's Board of Directors
- Invite N2N's Director to present to your club, giving circle, church group, etc.
- Prepare welcome baskets for new residents or donate household items for welcome baskets.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours and some after-hours opportunities are also available. Volunteers under 16 are welcome to volunteer with parent/guardian supervision.
Please contact our Fort Collins office at 970.484.7498 to learn about current opportunities or to propose a group volunteer project.