Neighbor to Neighbor has a wide variety of opportunities for community members to get involved! Each year, volunteers provide over 5,000 hours of support and the value of that time is over $100,000 annually. There are opportunities available to youth, adults, groups, interns and court-referred volunteers.
Ready to get involved? You can…
- Join the following committees: Ambassador committee, event planning committee, soup supper committee, and/ or housing counseling committee.
- Sell youth greeting cards to help Youth Entrepreneurs earn money.
- Provide childcare during Resident Committee meetings.
- Help with landscaping and maintenance projects.
- Become a sponsor or attend our annual N2N fundraisers to support Homelessness Prevention
- Become an intake volunteer at the Murphy Center, Plymouth congregational Church or the Life Center.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours and some after-hours opportunities are also available. Volunteers under 16 are welcome to volunteer with parent/guardian supervision.
To learn about current opportunities or to propose a group volunteer project, contact our Community Outreach Coordinator Megan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 488-2376