Neighbor to Neighbor has a wide variety of opportunities for community members to get involved! Each year, volunteers provide over 5,000 hours of support and the value of that time is over $100,000 annually. There are opportunities available to youth, adults, groups, interns and court-referred volunteers.
Admin and Reception
- Greet clients on phone & in person
- Manage paperwork
- Work with counselors to provide client follow up calls
- Other duties as assigned, including filing, data entry, mailing, etc.
Events and Fund Development
- Event planning
- Solicit sponsors, auction donors, and assist with publicity
- Venue set up and clean up
- Host a Rent Party to prevent homelessness
- Attend Rent Parties as N2N representative
- Help facilitate client activities and events
- Send birthday cards to N2N residents
- Help fill client wish list items
- Create welcome baskets for families moving into homes
- Facilitate Housing Search Assistance sessions with clients
Landscaping and Apartment Preparation
- Plant removal and replacement
- Trim bushes and remove weeds
- Move rocks
- Basic carpentry and maintenance
Ongoing volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours and some after-hours opportunities are also available. Volunteers under 16 are welcome to volunteer with parent/guardian supervision.
To learn about current opportunities or to propose a group volunteer project, contact our Volunteer Coordinator Stephanie Campbell at email@example.com or call (970) 449-4790.